"The average number of security solutions and technologies in use by enterprises is 45.” by The Ponemon Institute
“… foundation of manual processes, the burden to make security improvements …” by Trend Micro
“Organisational collaboration is difficult when different data protection tools perform similar functions…” by Kayne McGladrey (@kaynemcgladrey), Cybersecurity Strategist at Ascent Solutions
“The more software you have, the more pieces there are in your security puzzle…” by Topher Tebow, Senior Cybersecurity Researcher at Acronis.
GRC tools are no longer enough or effective. by Tripwire
Use cases for Unicis products
Unicis provides a set of apps for seamless integration in the Atlassian Jira and Confluence Cloud ecosystem, and an all-in-one SaaS solution for routine work.
You can boost customer trust by eliminating the need for cumbersome spreadsheets with our proven solution.
And many other groups that must adhere to standards regarding privacy, security and compliance.
- by team
- by industry
- Security and Privacy Manager
- Data Privacy Manager
- Legal and Compliance Team
- Compliance Officer / Manager
- Chief Compliance Officer (CCO)
- IT Risk Manager
- IT/Cyber Security team
- Information Security Officer (ISO)
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Business Unit Information Security Offers (BUISOs)
- Computer and Software Development
- Financial Services
- Marketing and Advertising
- Health Care
- Insurance and cyberinsurance
- Professional Services
Our objective is to assist your startup or SME in demonstrating compliance.
StartupsStarting a new business can be exciting and challenging, and one important aspect to consider is protecting your company data and its assets.
It's important to keep in mind that no single tool can provide complete protection, so it's a good idea to use a combination of security and privacy measures to ensure the safety of your company's data and assets.
Small and medium businessesThere are a number of tools and practices that small and medium-sized businesses can use to improve their security and implement effective policies.
Overall, implementing a combination of these tools and practices can help small and medium-sized businesses improve their security and protect their data and systems from threats.
Unicis for Virtual Officers
A virtual offerer is typically an independent contractor or a third-party company that provides data protection, information security and compliance services to organizations on a part-time or as-needed basis.
- Virtual DPO
- Virtual Security Officer (CISO/ISO)
- Virtual Compliance Officer
The virtual DPO works remotely and may be responsible for tasks such as:
- Advising the organization on data protection compliance issues
- Monitoring the organization's data protection practices
- Conducting data protection impact assessments
- Providing training to staff on data protection policies and procedures
- Responding to data protection requests from individuals (e.g., requests to access or delete personal data)
The responsibilities of a virtual CISO may include:
- Developing and implementing an information security strategy that aligns with the organization's overall business goals
- Overseeing the development and implementation of security policies and procedures
- Conducting risk assessments and security audits to identify potential vulnerabilities
- Working with IT and cybersecurity staff to implement security controls and technologies
- Responding to security incidents and breaches
- Providing training and guidance to staff on information security practices
The responsibilities of a virtual compliance officer may include:
- Advising the organization on compliance issues related to specific laws and regulations
- Monitoring the organization's compliance practices and identifying potential areas of non-compliance
- Developing and implementing compliance policies and procedures
- Conducting audits and reviews to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Providing training to staff on compliance-related issues
- Responding to regulatory inquiries and investigations
Virtual DPOs/CISOs/Compliance Officers can be a cost-effective solution for organizations that do not have the resources or expertise to hire a full-time employee. However, it is important for organizations to ensure that their virtual officer has the necessary skills, tools and knowledge to effectively fulfill their responsibilities. ::