Effective date: 01.12.2023.
What data do we collect?
How do we collect your data?
How will we use your data?
How do we store your data?
- Nextcloud a suite of client-server software for creating and using file hosting services.
- Mattermost an open-source, self-hostable online chat service with file sharing, search, and integrations.
- Jitsi Meet a collection of free and open-source multiplatform voice and video conferencing.
- Listmonk a standalone, self-hosted, newsletter and mailing list manager.
- Matomo an open source, privacy-focused alternative to Google Analytics.
- Grafana a multi-platform open source analytics and interactive visualization web application.
- NocoDB an open source NoCode platform that turns any database into a smart spreadsheet.
- Metabase Business intelligence, dashboards, and data visualization.
- Prometheus Event monitoring and alerting.
- Uptime Kuma A self-hosting monitoring tool.
- Bitwarden Password manager.
Third party service providers:
- Gitlab source code repository, time tracking, code review - GitLab Privacy statement
- GitHub source code repository, time tracking, code review only for community edition - GitHub Privacy Statement
- Gandi email and domain - Gandi Privacy statement
Virtual Private Server provider:
What are your data protection rights?
The right to access – You have the right to request Unicis for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Unicis correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Unicis to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Unicis erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Unicis restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Unicis’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Unicis transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via Right to Erasure Request Form.